Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Is anyone else not excited for this game?

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
edited September 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
We beat Boise State.
We beat Illinois in Chicago.

Idaho State will not help us find out how good we are. We're just delaying the real tests. Oh well...I guess UW can jack up its win-loss record so when we look back in a few years we'll think that we're better than we actually are.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

• trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    edited September 2013
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Fuck.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,174
    Passion said:

We beat Boise State.

Idaho State will not help us find out how good we are. We're just delaying the real tests. Oh well...I guess UW can jack up its win-loss record so when we look back in a few years we'll think that we're better than we actually are.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Our real test this week was Fresno State.

We didn't pass.
  • bengalfschbengalfsch Member Posts: 2
    Hey Husky fans,

Bengal fans are not thrilled about this game either.... it has become a necessary evil that balances the budget and funds the non-revenue sports. Our season begins next week against UC Davis as ISU is yet to play in their own division.

I loved how UW rocked Boise State; best of luck in the future.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,108 Swaye's Wigwam

Hey Husky fans,

Bengal fans are not thrilled about this game either.... it has become a necessary evil that balances the budget and funds the non-revenue sports. Our season begins next week against UC Davis as ISU is yet to play in their own division.

Classy poast
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    Winning only three(3) of the remaining nine(9) games will make UW bowl eligible again sending Sark to a rematch with mediocrity in Las Vegas. That's good enough for an afternoon nap on any football Saturday. Who could dispute 3-6 or 4-5 in conference?
  • bengalfschbengalfsch Member Posts: 2
    koopdog said:

Hey Husky fans,

Classy poast
    koopdog said:

Hey Husky fans,

Classy poast
    Classy dood.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    We know how good they are. First two games told us. 7-6
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    That a fact Damone? This isn't a 7-6 football team. Its an 8-5 team. Actually I have them dishing up Oregon their only loss and winning the north.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

We know how good they are. last four seasons told us. 7-6

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652
    I think the better question is "is anyone excited for this game?"

Aside from the possibility of Kevin Smiff's first collegiate touchdown wetting eyes everywhere, there's absolutely nothing interesting about this scrimmage.
  • If we win 28-24, will the doogs still say "Did any of you notice that we won the game and we're now 3-0? People should not be allowed to complain after a win. I'd hate to see you after a loss."?

Can't we just enjoy being 3-0? I mean we just defeated an undefeated team and people are still complaining about a win. You guys would have KILLED for a win five years ago when we went 0-12. A win is a win guys LIPO. If this forum is this bad after a win, I'd hate to see it after a loss. In fact we might need to get a higher higher intelligence bored because some of you intelligence board members just don't get that Sark is the next Don James.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Pumpchumps!

That a fact Damone? This isn't a 7-6 football team. Its an 8-5 team. Actually I have them dishing up Oregon their only loss and winning the north.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,877 Founders Club
    edited September 2013

imageemperor" />
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Hey Husky fans,

Best of luck to you too, man!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

imageemperor" />
    NRBE

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

8-5 and winning the North?

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

8-5 and winning the North?

If you can't see that UW wins the North with a 5-4 conference record while Oregon only loses one game and has a 8-1 conference record, I can't help you.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Passion said:

We beat Boise State.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A better question would be if anyone is excited for this game.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Passion said:

We beat Boise State.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A better question would be if anyone is excited for this game.
    Doogs are excited to see Deontae Cooper score a touchdown.